Advertising Air Force offers aerial advertising throughout the nation. Our staff of
Aerial Advertising professionals have over 23 years of experience, advertising for both local and national markets. We fly over all of America's Beaches, Highways, Stadiums, Parks, Cruise ships, Golf
courses, Voting Polls and almost anywhere you need us. Our unique eye-catching advertising gets the job done!
Aerial Advertising - Targeting by DMA
- Target geographically (region, state, city, sector, etc.)
- Target economically (district, sector of a city)
- Target by areas of interest (site, rally, event, etc.)
Aerial Advertising Statistics
- 88% Of the people surveyed recalled the passing of the banner within the last 30
- 79% Of the people surveyed recalled what was advertised.
- 67% Of the people surveyed could recall at least one-half of the
*2194 people surveyed on Miami Beach
This shows that aerial advertising is clearly a message that people both subliminally
and actively remember!
Where does Aerial Advertising rate?
Where does aerial advertising rate?
When the State of Maine Lottery was launched, various media shared the substantial advertising budget; 6% of this budget was allocated to aerial advertising. A study on the impact of each type
of media used showed that 70% of persons questioned knew that a new lottery was launched and that they learned it from the following types of media:
- Billboards: 21.6%
- Radio: 19.8%
- Aerial Advertising: 18.3% (with only 6% of the budget)
- Television: 15.9%
- Posters: 14.9%
With today’s market outdoor advertising has captured a large portion of